ApunKaChoice.com
site  movies  celebs  music  news  showtimes  user  
Hello, Stranger Login | Sign up
ApunKaChoice » Article » Katrina Kaif’s too soft to look like a rockstar!
 

Katrina Kaif’s too soft to look like a rockstar!

Fans disapprove of Katrina Kaif’s rockstar look in ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’
By Usha Lakra
Tue, Aug 02, 2011 12:50:56 GMT
 

Katrina Kaif’s too soft to look like a rockstar!
Movies demand a change, and Katrina Kaif is trying to pull all the stops to look different in her every film. Last we saw her as an adventure-seeking, fun-loving girl in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and now her song Dhunki for which she turned a hot rock chick, is hogging your TV screens.

But when we asked our readers whether they liked Katrina as a rockstar in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, we received 940 votes, and most of them voted against her. In the ApunKaChoice photo-poll we gave the readers two options, and 43% of them said that Katrina looks superhot like a rockstar, but the rest 57% felt that she is too soft to be a rock babe.

In the song Dhunki Katrina is shown singing, and performing on a stage in front of thousands of people. The actress is even smoking a bidi in the song which gives her character a very sexy and tough image. But, is her body language of a rock babe? We doubt it, like most of our readers. The actress struggles hard to drop her pretty and cute image. Alas! she fails.

It seems, Katrina Kaif still has a long way to go as far as acting is concerned. Her amazing onscreen charisma can’t save her all the time.
Mahi Gill’s two smooches
 
Aishwarya Rai is Santoshi’s first and last choice
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Katrina Kaif is one of the most hard-working people I’ve met: Deepika Padukone
Katrina Kaif is one of the most hard-working people I’ve met: Deepika Padukone
Style Check:  Sonam Kapoor, Ileana D’Cruz, Priyanka Chopra among best dressed of the week
Style Check: Sonam Kapoor, Ileana D’Cruz, Priyanka Chopra among best dressed of the week
Shah Rukh Khan-Katrina Kaif in new YRF film?
Shah Rukh Khan-Katrina Kaif in new YRF film?
Did Katrina Kaif ignore Priyanka Chopra at Arpita Khan's wedding?
Did Katrina Kaif ignore Priyanka Chopra at Arpita Khan's wedding?
Tags :
,
comments powered by Disqus


 
Now Trending : Salman Khan | Shahrukh Khan | Ranbir Kapoor | Aishwarya Rai | Katrina Kaif | Kareena Kapoor | Priyanka Chopra | Poonam Pandey | Sherlyn Chopra | Alia Bhatt | New Hindi Movies

Photo Galleries 

Watch: Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput in 'PK' love song ‘Chaar Kadam’

Check out: Newlywed Arpita Khan, Aayush Sharma on Salman Khan’s 'Bigg Boss 8'

Who wore what: Best dressed ladies at Arpita Khan wedding reception

Style Check: Sonam Kapoor, Ileana D’Cruz, Priyanka Chopra among best dressed of the week

Bipasha Basu celebrates ‘Women in Sport’

Shahrukh, Hrithik, Ajay, Sidharth, Aditya at Arpita Khan wedding reception

Arpita Khan wedding reception: Sonakshi, Jacqueline, Shraddha, Sangeeta clicked

Arpita Khan wedding reception: Salman Khan and family clicked
Wallpapers 

Happy Ending Wallpapers

Ali Fazal Wallpapers

Rang Rasiya Wallpapers

Kill Dil Wallpapers

Super Nani Wallpapers

Ungli Wallpapers
Hot Celebrities 

Salman Khan

Kangna Ranaut

Sonakshi Sinha
New Movies 

Happy Ending

Dumb And Dumber To

The Equalizer
Videos 

Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif sizzle together in song 'Meherbaan'

'Finding Fanny' song 'Shake Your Bootiya'

Sonam Kapoor grooving to the party anthem ‘Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai’

Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif wow in ‘Bang Bang’ song video 'Tu Meri'

Shahid Kapoor in the 'Haider' song ‘Bismil’

‘Raja Natwarlal’ song ‘Namak Paare’ featuring Emraan Hashmi, Humaima Malick


Copyright © ApunKaChoice.com
ApunKaChoice.com : Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies Reviews, Bollywood Wallpapers
privacy policy
Partner Sites : Sports - CricketZone - IndiaExpress.com [ Mobiles Festivals Bikes Cars ] - CardWeaver

photo gallery - new movies - celebs - wallpapers - the celeb A-Z - News & Gossip - Music - Video - Hot Topics
Anushka Sharma - Katrina Kaif - Kareena Kapoor - Priyanka Chopra - Deepika Padukone - Sonakshi Sinha - Aishwarya Rai - Poonam Pandey - Sherlyn Chopra
Salman Khan ( Bigg Boss 6 ) - Shahrukh Khan - Shahid Kapoor - Hrithik Roshan - Aamir Khan - Ranbir Kapoor