Minor fire breaks out at Shahrukh Khan’s bungalow; all safe!
Shahrukh Khan makes light of fire breakout at his bungalow
By Priyanka Kapoor
Fri, Nov 22, 2013 06:27:24 GMT
There was a fire scare at Shahrukh Khan’s bungalow Mannat in Mumbai on Thursday. Thankfully, the flare was doused and no one was hurt.
We hear that the fire was caused by a short circuit in the bathroom exhaust fan. The fire set off the alarm and the alert security guards dialed fire brigade. Two fire tenders were reportedly rushed to the spot and the fire was put out.
Thankfully, no big harm was done and no one sustained injury.
Shahrukh Khan made light of the fire break-out with this witty tweet: “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. 'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though.”