ApunKaChoice.com
site  movies  celebs  music  news  showtimes  user  
Hello, Stranger Login | Sign up
ApunKaChoice » Slide Show » Kajol looks better in sari than a short dress!
 

Kajol looks better in sari than a short dress!

Fans love Kajol in sari and not in western attire
By Usha Lakra
Date: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 04:11:41 GMT
 

Slide Show

1 of 7    

Kajol looks better in sari than a short dress!

Sexy makeover!

She is one of the most wonderful actresses Bollywood has seen. Kajol is one natural performer and hardly prepares for the scenes, and that is the reason why her fans still find her very appealing and beautiful. However, when it comes to her style picks, she has, most of the times, disappointed her fans and the fashion buffs.

After the birth of her son Yug, Kajol was dieting and working out, too, to shed some kilos. The actress has also achieved results and it is for everyone to see. Kajol looks better and thinner than before and she recently surprised her detractors by wearing a short Shantanu Nikhil dress for a store launch. Always seen in saris and anarkalis, it was a highly welcomed change, and Kajol pulled off the look quite efficiently, leaving the naysayers in awe.

Fashionistas may have liked her for trying something new, but it seems the fans are very much in love with Kajol’s desi looks. In our photopoll when we asked what looks better on Kajol, a sari or western attire, the response was quite shocking.

Only 18 % agreed that she looks good in western attire and the rest 82% of our readers voted for Kajol’s sari look. Kajol was seen in a sari for Manish Malhotra’s fashion show for a cause last week.

Anyway, Kajol looks stunning, and it’s good if she has gone for a makeover. Have a look at the actress’s first attempt to sport something daring.
« Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next »  
Aishwarya Rai inspires new Miss India-Earth Prachi Mishra
 
Poonam Pandey to make her Bollywood debut in ‘boldest film’
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' magic still strong after 1000 weeks
'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' magic still strong after 1000 weeks
'DDLJ' book gives interesting titbits from Aditya Chopra’s point of view
'DDLJ' book gives interesting titbits from Aditya Chopra’s point of view
Pix: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol celebrate 1000 weeks of DDLJ on ‘Comedy Nights’
Pix: Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol celebrate 1000 weeks of DDLJ on ‘Comedy Nights’
Watch: New 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' trailer celebrates film’s 1000 weeks
Watch: New 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' trailer celebrates film’s 1000 weeks
Tags :
comments powered by Disqus


 
Now Trending : Salman Khan | Shahrukh Khan | Ranbir Kapoor | Aishwarya Rai | Katrina Kaif | Kareena Kapoor | Priyanka Chopra | Poonam Pandey | Sherlyn Chopra | Alia Bhatt | New Hindi Movies

Photo Galleries 

Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Madhuri Dixit at a Sangeet ceremony

Sachin Tendulkar inaugurates swimming training institute in Kolkata

Would rather see myself getting married in 2015 than 3 Khans in a film together: Salman Khan

Priyanka, Jacqueline, Alia, Sonakshi, Mallika, Tabu at Big Star Entertainment Awards

Pix: Esha Deol, Rannvijay Singh, Vijender Singh at ‘MTV Roadies X2’ presser

Salman, Amitabh, Abhishek, Shahid, Arjun, Sidharth at Big Star Entertainment Awards

Aamir Khan, Anushka Sharma at PK special screening for Mumbai Police

What is Priyanka Chopra’s New Year plan?
Wallpapers 

Sapna Pabbi Wallpapers

Alone Wallpapers

Aditi Rao Hydari Wallpapers

Varun Dhawan Wallpapers

Sulemani Keeda Wallpapers

Zed Plus Wallpapers
Hot Celebrities 

Nargis Fakhri

Arjun Kapoor

Bipasha Basu
New Movies 

P.k.

Lingaa

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies
Videos 

Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif sizzle together in song 'Meherbaan'

'Finding Fanny' song 'Shake Your Bootiya'

Sonam Kapoor grooving to the party anthem ‘Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai’

Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif wow in ‘Bang Bang’ song video 'Tu Meri'

Shahid Kapoor in the 'Haider' song ‘Bismil’

‘Raja Natwarlal’ song ‘Namak Paare’ featuring Emraan Hashmi, Humaima Malick


Copyright © ApunKaChoice.com
ApunKaChoice.com : Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies Reviews, Bollywood Wallpapers
privacy policy
Partner Sites : Sports - CricketZone - IndiaExpress.com [ Mobiles Festivals Bikes Cars ] - CardWeaver

photo gallery - new movies - celebs - wallpapers - the celeb A-Z - News & Gossip - Music - Video - Hot Topics
Anushka Sharma - Katrina Kaif - Kareena Kapoor - Priyanka Chopra - Deepika Padukone - Sonakshi Sinha - Aishwarya Rai - Poonam Pandey - Sherlyn Chopra
Salman Khan ( Bigg Boss 6 ) - Shahrukh Khan - Shahid Kapoor - Hrithik Roshan - Aamir Khan - Ranbir Kapoor