ApunKaChoice.com
site  movies  celebs  music  news  showtimes  user  
Hello, Stranger Login | Sign up
ApunKaChoice » Slide Show » Poonam Pandey to make her Bollywood debut in ‘boldest film’
 

Poonam Pandey to make her Bollywood debut in ‘boldest film’

Poonam Pandey set to enter Bollywood with “boldest film ever”
By ApunKaChoice
Date: Tue, Apr 17, 2012 04:33:13 GMT
 

Slide Show

1 of 7    

Poonam Pandey to make her Bollywood debut in ‘boldest film’

Poonam Lands A Film

Finally, Poonam Pandey is up to something substantial. The strip queen who has won many fans and followers with her dare-bare acts online will make her Bollywood debut in what is being touted as the “boldest film”.

Are we surprised? No, coz we expected nothing less from Poonam Pandey, the girl who revels in flaunting her sexuality before camera. So quite befitting that she opens her Bollywood innings in a bold film.

Poonam’s business strategist Vipin Medhekar confirmed the news to a daily and said: “It will be the boldest film that the Indian audience has ever experienced and the first look will be out by the end of April or the first week of May.”

That also partly explains why Poonam Pandey hasn’t been very active on micro-blogging front of late. The girl seems to be preparing for her Bollywood debut.

The marketing head of the production house that has signed Poonam Pandey says: “Poonam was our first preference as she has a lot of potential and will make a lovely actor.”

In the past Poonam has admitted to getting a lot of offers for item songs, but she turned them down as she wanted a leading role in a film. Now, that film has come her way and the strip sensation is eager to show what more she’s capable of.

“So far, people have seen only 5% of me. Now they will see my real talent,” Poonam Pandey told the daily.

Meanwhile, catch ahead Poonam Pandey in some of her hottest photoshoots. If this is what she calls 5%, imagine what the rest 95% will have on offer!
« Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next »  
More on Bollywood Bikini Brigade

Kajol looks better in sari than a short dress!
 
Liz Hurley and Shane Warne to wed in 2013
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Poonam Pandey approached for 'Bigg Boss 8'?
Poonam Pandey approached for 'Bigg Boss 8'?
Poonam Pandey floored by jokes from fans
Poonam Pandey floored by jokes from fans
Check out: Poonam Pandey covers up to welcome ‘Sanskari’ Alok Nath on Twitter
Check out: Poonam Pandey covers up to welcome ‘Sanskari’ Alok Nath on Twitter
Video: Poonam Pandey cheers for FIFA World Cup in bikini
Video: Poonam Pandey cheers for FIFA World Cup in bikini
Tags :
comments powered by Disqus


 
Now Trending : Salman Khan | Shahrukh Khan | Ranbir Kapoor | Aishwarya Rai | Katrina Kaif | Kareena Kapoor | Priyanka Chopra | Poonam Pandey | Sherlyn Chopra | Alia Bhatt | New Hindi Movies

Photo Galleries 

Watch: ‘Khoobsurat’ Sonam Kapoor burns the dance floor in song ‘Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai’

Must watch: ‘Men, Women & Children’ trailer starring Adam Sandler, Jennifer Garner

Naga Chaitanya, Pooja Hegde at ‘Oka Laila Kosam’ song launch

Watch: Shahid Kapoor full of angst in ‘Haider’ song ‘Bismil’

Huma Qureshi, Kalki Koechlin, Kunal Kapoor at ‘Katiyabaaz’ screening

Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor at ‘Haider’ music launch

Monica Bedi at a salon launch in Kolkata

Pix: Priyanka Chopra, Madhuri Dixit dance on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
Wallpapers 

Mardaani Wallpapers

Mad About Dance Wallpapers

Raja Natwarlal Wallpapers

Mary Kom Wallpapers

Happy New Year Wallpapers

Singham Returns Wallpapers
Hot Celebrities 

Shruti Haasan

Kareena Kapoor

Kangna Ranaut
New Movies 

Mardaani

Mad About Dance

The Expendables 3
Videos 

Trailer ‘Happy New Year’ starring Shah Rukh Khan & Deepika Padukone

'Daawat-e-Ishq' featuring Aditya Roy Kapur and Parineeti Chopra

Sonam Kapoor’s wild and sensuous side in 'Khoobsurat' song 'Engine Ki Seeti'

Hum Na Rahein Hum 'Creature 3D' song featuring Bipasha Basu

Priyanka Chopra as the irrepressible boxer in 'Mary Kom' song ‘Ziddi Dil’

Singham Returns song Aata Majhi Satakli featuring Ajay Devgan, Kareena Kapoor, Yo Yo Honey Singh


Copyright © ApunKaChoice.com
ApunKaChoice.com : Latest Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies Reviews, Bollywood Wallpapers
privacy policy
Partner Sites : Sports - CricketZone - IndiaExpress.com [ Mobiles Festivals Bikes Cars ] - CardWeaver

photo gallery - new movies - celebs - wallpapers - the celeb A-Z - News & Gossip - Music - Video - Hot Topics
Anushka Sharma - Katrina Kaif - Kareena Kapoor - Priyanka Chopra - Deepika Padukone - Sonakshi Sinha - Aishwarya Rai - Poonam Pandey - Sherlyn Chopra
Salman Khan ( Bigg Boss 6 ) - Shahrukh Khan - Shahid Kapoor - Hrithik Roshan - Aamir Khan - Ranbir Kapoor