Wondering how to get rid of dark circles? Don’t worry as we have coconut oil for dark circles which surely will do wonders!
Personality is like spring’s blossom because people adore it only when it is at the blooming stage. People often wait for special occasions to work temporarily on their personality and look good for the time being. Whenever we talk to somebody, the face always gains the first attention, especially the eyes. The dark circles below the eyes don’t look good, and it doesn’t give confidence while talking to anybody because the brain stays conscious regarding the fact that they look bad.
It is easy to say goodbye to all these dark circles with the help of natural ingredients. One such effective ingredient is coconut oil, and applying it after mixing it with some other specific ingredients can surely help get rid of dark circles.
Benefits of Coconut oil
- Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which keep the allergy away from the face.
- The skin under the eyes is thin in comparison to other skin on the face. As age increases, the skin starts getting dull, and for thickening, one can surely rely on coconut oil.
- It moisturizes the skin and keeps the wrinkles, acne, and skin problems away from the skin. Hence, coconut oil for skin is purely a blessing.
Remedies Of Coconut Oil For Dark Circles
1. Apply the mixture of almond oil and coconut oil
One has to take one teaspoon of almond oil and one teaspoon of coconut oil and mix them well before applying them to the dark circles. It is essential to leave the mixture overnight, and one can rinse it off in the morning. One can repeat this twice a week, and within a few weeks, the results would be great.
Benefits of Almond oil
- It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help to remove dark circles and under-eye puffiness.
- The thin skin under the eyes can quickly get dehydrated, making the dark blood vessel more visible. The almond oil keeps the skin hydrated and prevents dark circles.
2. Apply coconut oil, cucumber, and potato
It is easy to prepare this mixture, and one can apply it on each alternative day. There would be a need for half a teaspoon of coconut oil, one cucumber, and potato. Peel the cucumber and potato and cut them into small pieces. Now mash both those small pieces well so that it becomes a paste. Now it would be time to add coconut oil and apply it to the dark circles. Leave the mixture there overnight and rinse off in the morning with cold water. Hopefully, this remedy answers your question, ‘how to get rid of dark circles?”
Benefits of using potato and cucumber
Potato has vitamin C, vitamin E, starch, and enzymes present in potatoes, which help hydrate the skin under the eyes. It also helps in removing the swelling under the eyes. Cucumber has silica and antioxidants present in it, which lightens the dark skin under the eyes.
3. Apply coconut oil and turmeric
It is easy to prepare this remedy, and one can repeat it twice a week. There would be a need for one teaspoon of coconut oil and a pinch of turmeric. One has to mix both of them well and applying on the dark circles. After 15-20 minutes, one can wipe off their face with a cotton pad, and after that, one can wash off their face.
Benefits of applying turmeric
Turmeric helps in the skin lightening, and according to a study, turmeric helps remove pigmentation within a few weeks. It also helps in reducing the swelling and redness of the skin.
4. Apply coconut oil and lavender oil
Preparing the mixture of both these oils is easy, and for that, one needs one teaspoon of both these oils. Now mixing both the oil and giving a gentle massage under the eye twice a week can relieve dark spots.
Benefits of lavender oil
The primary benefit of lavender oil is that it reduces the blotchiness and redness from the skin. It also lightens up the dark spots within a few weeks. Coconut oil for dark circles mixed with lavender oil will surely help you get brighter under eyes.
5. Apply Coconut oil, honey, turmeric, and lemon juice
One has to take one teaspoon of coconut oil, two teaspoons of turmeric, and half a teaspoon of honey. Now add a few drops of lemon juice into it and mix it so that the mixture becomes a thick paste. Leave the mixture for 15-20 minutes on the skin and rinse it off with warm water. One can repeat the same 2-3 times a week.
Another remedy that is similar to this involves adding some more ingredients: flour gram and full-fat milk. One can add two teaspoons of both the ingredients and let the mixture stay on the skin for 15-20 mins. Everything is similar to the above remedy, but the extra ingredients help in showing faster results to remove dark circles. Coconut oil benefits in ways you can’t even imagine!
6. Benefits of honey and lemon juice
The pigmentation under the eyes can quickly go light with the help of bleaching properties present in honey. The blood circulation level can also help reduce the dark circles and apply honey to do that.
Lemon is a rich source of vitamin C, which helps in removing the dark spots. The bleaching properties are effective in lightening the dark skin under the eyes. The natural herb that is turmeric helps remove puffiness from under the eyes as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
Other ways for how to get rid of dark circles
- Drink at least 2 litres of water in a day as it is essential to keep the skin hydrated.
- A gentle massage of coconut oil for 5 minutes each day can help better blood circulation.
- It is essential to get 8 hours of sleep, and one has to take less stress to remove the dark circles.
- Avoid applying chemicals as they can further affect the skin in the future.
Coconut oil for skin is a bliss. It has innumerable benefits one of being to remove dark circles. There are different natural remedies that one can try to get rid of dark circles. In case one comes across any irritation on their skin after applying the mixture, they should stop applying it anymore. It is essential to ensure that fresh ingredients are used for preparation. There will be no side effects so that one can apply the mixture twice a week.