Tweeple keeps on finding their new target. After Alok Nath, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Yami Gautam, it’s Tiger Shroff who’s caught the fancy of the jokesters on Twitter. Gags poking fun at the newcomer’s name have gone viral on the micro-blogging site.
Tiger has already caught much attention because of his supple body and aerial stunts. His debut film 'Heropanti' (watch trailer here) will release on May 23 and will also introduce Kriti Sanon.
Below, check out the Tiger Shroff jokes doing the rounds on the net:
- Tiger Shroff will never ever be beaten in any movie coz it will be against animal rights.
- Once upon a time, Tiger Shroff met a long lost friend. Tiger: Main baap ban gaya hoon.. Friend: Congrats! "Cub" hua?
- Tiger Shroff’s debut movie would premier on Animal Planet
- How many of you believe that Tiger Shroff is an endangered species even before his first release?
- Heropanti will come with a disclaimer...' No animals were hurt during the movie shoot including Tiger Shroff' .
- 'Save the tigers. Only 1411 left. Tiger Shroff: Make it 1412.
- Tiger Shroff has already made his debut in #Kaal!
- Don't be mean guys...Give a big round of applause to Tiger Shroff for an outstanding Oscar winning performance in 'Life of Pi'.